- Wednesday, Apr 21, 8:30 am – Mass
- Wednesday, Apr 21, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm – Rectory Office for visit in-person
- Wednesday, Apr 21, 7:00 pm – Confirmation Practice with Sponsors
- Friday, Apr 23, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm – Rectory Office for visit in-person
- Saturday, Apr 24, 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm – Confessions
- Saturday, Apr 24, 5:00 pm – Mass
- Sunday, Apr 25, 11:00 am – Mass
- Sunday, Apr 25, 12:15 pm – 1:00 pm – Baptism
- Sunday, Apr 25, 4:00 pm – Sacrament of Confirmation
- Wednesday, Apr 28, 8:30 am – Mass
- Wednesday, Apr 28, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm – Rectory Office for visit in-person
- Wednesday, Apr 28, 6:00 pm – Memorial Mass
- Friday, Apr 30, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm – Rectory Office for visit in-person
Welcome to our website! As a parish, we seek to live out our Catholic faith by encountering the living God. We seek to grow in deep relationship with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit through prayer and the Sacraments, and by knowing the truths of the Gospel and our Catholic faith. This knowledge is meant to be lived in relationship with God and one another. Join us as we seek to grow deeper in encountering the Lord through our Catholic Faith.
Easter is the celebration of the Lord's resurrection from the dead, culminating in his Ascension to the Father and sending of the Holy Spirit upon the Church. There are 50 days of Easter from the first Sunday to Pentecost. It is characterized, above all, by the joy of glorified life and the victory over death expressed most fully in the great resounding cry of the Christian: Alleluia! All faith flows from faith in the resurrection: "If Christ has not been raised, then empty is our preaching; empty, too, is your faith." (1 Cor 15:14)
Please register to attend liturgical celebration
Limit of people at each liturgy is set to 100 persons beside of those who minister. If you are not able to use on-line forms for registration, you can call rectory office at 773-625-3369 until Friday noon. Registration forms at our website are available 24/7. Walk-ins are possible, but limited to available spots.
Sunday Mass: Registration sheets
Weekday Mass: Registration sheets
Confessions: Registration sheets
Parish Staff is monitoring voicemail remotely.
Rectory Office is open for visits in-person:
- Wednesday 9am - 4pm
- Friday 9am - 2pm
Parishioner Reopening Guide
Find us on the map:
You traveled through towns and villages
curing every disease and illness among the people.
At your command, the sick were made well.
Come to our aid now in this health crisis so that we may know your healing love.
Heal those who are sick: may they regain their health and strength.
Heal us from our fear, which prevents us from helping one another.
Heal us from our pride, which makes us certain of our health and life apart from you.
Bless health care professionals with strength and compassion
as they selflessly respond to our needs.
We make this prayer in your strong and holy name,
you, who with the Father and Spirit, live and reign for ever and ever.