- Friday, Sep 30, 8:30 am – Mass
- Saturday, Oct 1, 6:00 pm – Al Anon Meeting
- Sunday, Oct 2, 9:00 am – Mass
- Sunday, Oct 2, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm – Mass
- Monday, Oct 3, 8:30 am – Mass
- Monday, Oct 3, 9:00 pm – Morris Drop -D.S. Group
- Tuesday, Oct 4, 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm – deanery meeting
- Wednesday, Oct 5, 8:30 am – Mass
- Wednesday, Oct 5, 9:00 am – Perpetual Help Novena
- Thursday, Oct 6, 7:30 pm – Boy Scouts Meeting
- Friday, Oct 7, 8:30 am – Mass
- Saturday, Oct 8, 6:00 pm – Al Anon Meeting
Welcome to our website! As a parish, we seek to live out our Catholic faith by encountering the living God. We seek to grow in deep relationship with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit through prayer and the Sacraments, and by knowing the truths of the Gospel and our Catholic faith. This knowledge is meant to be lived in relationship with God and one another. Join us as we seek to grow deeper in encountering the Lord through our Catholic Faith.
Saturday 5pm & Sunday 9am, 11am Masses are streamed on-line
St. Eugene, Divine Savior and Our Lady Mother of the Church will unite to form one parish, with one pastor and one pastoral team, effective July 1, 2022.
o St. Eugene and Our Lady Mother of the Church will continue to host regular Masses. The pastor will determine Mass schedules in consultation with parish leadership.
o St. Eugene will serve as the parish church where the united parish’s sacramental records will be kept.
o The RMC Commission has recommended concluding regularly scheduled Masses at Divine Savior Church between August 1 and September 5 (Labor Day weekend) 2022.
o The local community will discern possibilities for a new permanent parish name, within guidelines provided by the archdiocese.
o The Archdiocese of Chicago’s Priest Placement Board will continue its discernment to recommend a pastor for the newly unified parish and will share more information when it is available.
o St. Eugene School will continue in its current governance and financial structure. It will be pastorally supported by the united parish formed by St. Eugene, Divine Savior, and Our Lady Mother of the Church.
· The viability of continuing two church sites in each united parish will be reviewed on an ongoing basis as part of the regular review process between parish leadership and the episcopal vicar and his team.
Find us on the map:
You traveled through towns and villages
curing every disease and illness among the people.
At your command, the sick were made well.
Come to our aid now in this health crisis so that we may know your healing love.
Heal those who are sick: may they regain their health and strength.
Heal us from our fear, which prevents us from helping one another.
Heal us from our pride, which makes us certain of our health and life apart from you.
Bless health care professionals with strength and compassion
as they selflessly respond to our needs.
We make this prayer in your strong and holy name,
you, who with the Father and Spirit, live and reign for ever and ever.