Annual Catholic Appeal 2021 is running in a touchless style. There will be no pledging cards, no pencils, no brochures in pews. All materials are available in the narthex, and on-line.
Ways to Make ACA 2021 Gifts
One-time gifts, pledges, sustaining recurring gifts, as well as gifts made through stock, Donor Advised Funds and IRA distributions can be made by cash, check or credit card through the following methods:
- Reply form received in the cardinal’s mailing in January
- Online at annualcatholicappeal.com
- Text-to-give: see instructions below
- Envelope (pre-addressed) – available in narthex
- Telephone – Annual Catholic Appeal – 312.534.7959
- Mail to – Annual Catholic Appeal, 835 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611-2030
- Using a mobile device, open your text message application.
- Enter the phone number 345345 in the To: section.
- Type the keyword “ACA2021” (not case sensitive) in the message of your text application.
- Hit the send button.
- A text reply to your phone will give you a hyperlink to a secure online giving form.
- Complete your gift by filling out the form and submitting.
Our parish goal for ACA 2021 is $17,082
Please, remember to mark a name of Our Lady, Mother of the Church Parish, so your contribution will be credited to the parish. Contributions over our target will be send by the archdiocese back to OLMC. Thank you for your generosity!