Families currently registered in RE classes:
Registration is now open for 2017-2018.
Registration forms are available at the church Narthex, Parish Office and the Office of Religious Education.
Families new to the RE Program / not currently enrolled:
Welcome to our parish! The Office of Religious Education is open to welcome you to the program. If you have further inquiries and questions about the RE program, please do not hesitate to call us. We are here to journey with you and your family in your desire to enrich the faith of your children. You may call the DRE at 773-625-2273 or send an email to email@example.com
- Each child needs to be registered each spring for the following year.
- Baptismal certificates are needed for new students.
- Completed registration form should be sent to the Parish Office.
- Checks should be made payable to Our Lady, Mother of the Church or OLMC
- After your registration is received and processed, the DRE will inform you about the completion of your application.
- An invoice will be sent to your email address.
- Please update the Religious Education Office if you changed your contact information.
We are truly grateful for your support to the Religious Education of the Parish!
Religious Education Office
Our Lady, Mother of the Church
8747 W. Lawrence Ave. Chicago, IL 60656